Make it quickly, make it ahead, whatever works for you. This flavorful casserole has protein, starch and vegetables all in one-dish. It’s a terrific weeknight dinner that has a tasty surprise ingredient – stuffing.
What makes the Super Chicken Pasta Casserole so super? This delicious, filling meal combines protein, starch and vegetables together in just one dish. This recipe mixes cream of broccoli soup, peas, carrots and mozzarella cheese to create that flavorful taste. Unlike your average chicken casserole, it also combines stuffing, creating a crispy and unique twist to this delicious dish. It’s very easy to prepare and does not take very long to bake, which makes it a terrific weeknight dinner for the whole family to enjoy.
- 1/2 c. Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1 c. milk
- 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 c. elbow pasta
- 2 c. cooked chicken
- 1 package frozen peas and carrots
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir the stuffing, Parmesan cheese and butter in a medium bowl.
- Stir the soup, milk, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder and black pepper in a 2-quart baking dish. Stir in the pasta, chicken and peas and carrots.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Sprinkle with the stuffing mixture.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the stuffing mixture is golden brown.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a Caesar salad. For dessert serve your favorite Pepperidge Farm® layer cake.
- Using Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Broccoli Soup: Calories 245, Total Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 4g, Cholesterol 47mg, Sodium 418mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 18g, Vitamin A 72%DV, Vitamin C 7%DV, Calcium 13%DV, Iron 8%DV