Zero point Weight Watchers Lemon Cake #weightwatchers #cake #dessert
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- zest of 1 lemon
- 3 Tbs Limoncello (or lemon juice)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 to 2 Tbs Limoncello or Lemon Juice (adjust as necessary)
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, sugar, oil, lemon zest and 3 Tbsp limoncello or lemon juice. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring just until incorporated, 15-20 stirs, being careful not to over mix.
- Spray an 8.5 x 4.5-inch loaf pan (or alternatively 3 mini loaf pans, 5 3/4 x 3 inch) with cooking spray. Pour the batter into the pan. Bake about 40 minutes for the larger loaf pan or 30-35 minutes for the smaller loaf pans, or until a tester comes out clean and the top of the cake is golden. Cool the cake in the pan for about 5 minutes. Remove from pans and continue cooling on a wire rack.
- When the cake is cool, whisk the powdered sugar with 2 Tbs limoncello or lemon juice in a small bowl until smooth. Drizzle the glaze over the cake.