BUFFALO KETO CHICKEN TENDERS
July 29, 2019
- 1 lb Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 6 oz Buffalo Sauce(pre-made)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper. Season the almond flour generously with salt and pepper.
- Beat 1 egg together with 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Dip each tender first in the egg wash and then into the seasoned almond flour. We like to place the tenders in a
- Tupperware container with the almond flour and shake to coat. A Ziploc bag also works well.
- Place tenders on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes. If they are not as crispy as you would like you can additionally broil them for 2-3 minutes.
- Allow tenders to cool for 5 minutes and then place them in a tupperware container, add the buffalo sauce and shake to coat. Gently shaking is best to prevent the batter from falling off.