This Pineapple Salsa only requires 6 ingredients and take 15 minutes to make. It’s the perfect appetizer to serve with tortilla chips and is delicious on tacos and grilled meat! (gluten free, paleo, vegetarian, vegan)
- 4 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 large red onion, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced (or 2 jalapeno peppers, depending on whether you want it spicy or not)
- 2 1/2 cups pineapple, diced (about 1/4 pineapple)
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt, to taste
- Add all ingredients to large mixing bowl. Toss to combine.
- Taste and season with more salt, if necessary.
- Get full recipe >>